Runners Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering what time people are finishing today, I'm so bored its unreal - hoping for a lunchtime pub session followed by a bus home. :d

·
Registered
3,495 Posts
I should be off by about one.

No lunchtime session for me,I`m a clean living kid.

·
Registered
2,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thankgod for Miniclip.com - what a fantastic way to idle the day away.

Clean living kid eh ! - I'll believe you ................. thousands would not !!

·
Administrator
13,089 Posts
Love the title, innuendo ahoy! ;)

I'm supposed to be finishing at 1... though I don't think I'm going to hang around quite that long as there's simply no point! I only turned up this morning to be sure I got paid for the day, lol!

So far today I've read some emails, sent some emails, met a few workmates in the cantine for a festive bacon n sausage bap, browsed the net, and played a flash game or two... yawn!

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
got to stay here till give because if we stay till 5 we get monday off :(

*anyone got any rope..............

·
Registered
9,640 Posts
Now I just need to figure out how to get my switchboard, waiting area and meeting rooms home and I am set, so I suppose I will be here untill normal time boo hiss, I am however off all next week hurrah :d

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
same as me TT

We did a fun run for christmas last night, 10 of us running through town centre with santa hats and suits on ha ha.

Very amusing

Steves costume was best :d

·
Registered
9,640 Posts
LEECE said:
same as me TT

We did a fun run for christmas last night, 10 of us running through town centre with santa hats and suits on ha ha.

Very amusing

Steves costume was best :d

Sounds great I bet it was a right laugh :d

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
twinkle toes said:
Sounds great I bet it was a right laugh :d

it was apart from some of the kids that had big mouths..... Why are kids so lippy these days !!!!!!!

:mad:

Even had one man shout, come on peeps let me buy you all a beer, we declined though.

But what a nice gesture !!:p

1 - 16 of 16 Posts