Runners Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering what the female to male ratio is at the clubs you all go to? I recently joined a club and was suprised to find there are more women than men who attend.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Ours is about 50:50. Perhaps because there are so many couples! We have lots of parties and I suspect spouses don't like to let their "better" halves go alone, so they take up running too ...:rolleyes:

·
Registered
64 Posts
I have three clubs...

First one which is a social jogging group, almost entirely male, veyr few females. BUt group itself is only small about 20 total probably, with about ten turning up each week.

Second club is a larger running club though still not huge maybe 100+ members, probably about a 50/50 split, mixture of seniors and vets, though I'm normally by some way the youngest.

Third club is a proper athletics club, female dominated club, but a fair number of us lads as well. Age range is very young there, apart from coaches, most the girls are 16-19 or so, with the "younger" lads probably 10-15 and the older lads 18-25, nice atmosphere there, and a lot of fun on nights out!

·
Registered
835 Posts
shoes888m said:
spam snip
To forum admin, is there any way of banning this blatant advertising? I for one will not be visiting this website and will copy this post over as many of these as possible.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.