Runners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I really do not suit a hat but when I am running in the wind its so cold that my little ears are burning for hours afterwards:p

Do any ladies wear hats when running? if so what type?

·
Registered
6,493 Posts
I know what you mean about not looking good in hats...

I have a Nike hat that's ok though, it's made of that wicking material so good for running in, and it's obviously thinner than the beany type so you don't get too hot.

I also have one of those head band things that go round and over your ears without covering your head too much, it's made of fleecey material and is just right to keep ears warm

·
Banned
2,297 Posts
Jing said:
I really do not suit a hat but when I am running in the wind its so cold that my little ears are burning for hours afterwards:p

Do any ladies wear hats when running? if so what type?
you ought to be a fella jing nether regions really suffer in the cold!

·
Registered
835 Posts
Trinity said:
I know what you mean about not looking good in hats...
I didn't realise that looking good while running was a requirement.

I can't understand how anyone can where a hat while running. My only precautions to the cold lately have been a pair of light cotton gloves (which go back in the pocket after a couple of miles) and a light cagoule just to keep the wind out (which has been quite ferocious over the last few days)

Oh.. it must be me, but my nether regions never suffer from the cold, it just goes into temporary retirement

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
I used to think the exact same thing about hats, Scr8pe, then it got "really" cold... My old beanie makes a huge difference! :d The locals seem to run in full-on tracksuit, hat and puffer jacket, that just seems crazy to me.

·
Registered
835 Posts
steepler said:
If you look good you will run faster: FACT!
Look on US websites for caps to deal with pony tails!
I also heard that this theory will also only work in US (must be our weather ;) )

1 - 9 of 9 Posts