Runners Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello there :)

It's been a while. PC got sick so I was offline for a while and then with holidays, kids off school and other things going on I took a break. I only just started to get out running and a knee injury shortly after took ages to heal. I gave it a month off and then started back out again only to find 2 little jogs in that it wasn't quite healed enough.

To cut a long story short I finally plucked up the courage and motivation which was seriousl lacking and I have been back to starting to run for the past 2 weeks. I started with the walk/run plan and now I am able to run 1 mile without walking. I know it's slow progress but I am determined to get there.

Looking forwards to chatting again and hope some of you remember me :unsure:

Nat

·
Registered
511 Posts
Hi Nat, Welcome back, its good to have another gog on board.

Glad to hear the runnings coming on too.

·
Registered
3,495 Posts
Good to hear from you again Nat.

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Welcome back! Though I seem to remember you looked a lot less like an elephant before your break?! :p
You have obviously noticed my recent addiction to Sensations 'vintage chedder and red onion' crisps washed down with boxes of Pinot Grigio :embarrassed:

·
Registered
9,640 Posts
cooooo e smiler, good to see you back, sounds like progress to me and that is always good, stick at it :d

1 - 13 of 13 Posts