Runners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,801 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys and girls im home alone wanted to tell someone so where best but here, i ran my longest ever today 10.1 miles, see i didnt leave the .1 off :)
Didnt think i had it in me :)

·
Registered
3,221 Posts
Hey good running :d Are you going up in .1 increments?! :d

·
Registered
1,801 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well normally no roadrunner lol just slowed my pace right down and now feel like i could run on and on its great feeling :)

·
Registered
86 Posts
Well done, jealous, seeing as I've got another 8 weeks to wait until my injury gets better.

More importantly, how lucky are you to be home at 2.30 and you've had a run today!!! Hate being stuck in an office, in freezing London, not fun!!

Ian

·
Registered
1,801 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited by Moderator)
Well done Hayley...going to enter a half soon ?
Funny you say that steve, iv been looking into doing a half but i cant find any at mo in the next coming months:( If anyone knows off any would love to know, essex area or hampshire area!!!!!

Well done, jealous, seeing as I've got another 8 weeks to wait until my injury gets better.

More importantly, how lucky are you to be home at 2.30 and you've had a run today!!! Hate being stuck in an office, in freezing London, not fun!!

Ian
I am lucky as i dont work and both my girls just started school now, so i go out alot now, but all will change as i have an interview next week, just to do my bit i suppose, get back out in the real world:)

·
Registered
3,447 Posts
I got all excited about this thread from the title - but it was more sensible than I first thought :D

Excellent running Hayley - will keep eyes peeled for Halves. Have you done a 10 mile race? I did one of those before entering a half, as for me it was the next step up from a 10k. Good luck in the interview :) Gosh lots of RF bods in interviews atm!

·
Registered
3,221 Posts
I got all excited about this thread from the title - but it was more sensible than I first thought :D

Excellent running Hayley - will keep eyes peeled for Halves. Have you done a 10 mile race? I did one of those before entering a half, as for me it was the next step up from a 10k. Good luck in the interview :) Gosh lots of RF bods in interviews atm!
I've seen a part-time job up my street, as my business is on the ropes - so I could be next in line for an interview :worried:

Will also be entering my first 10 mile race soon - it's not until December which seems a way off, but should be good prep if I can find a half somewhere near me next year :cool:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts