Runners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
2,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
With all the talk of 'Man flu' - I would just like to take the opportunity to use my 300th post to declare I have been struck down with it.

I'm in agony - whole body aches !!:mad:

Child birth must feel like this !!??!! :embarrassed:

EDIT - I really have ! :(

·
Registered
3,339 Posts
Child birth???
If you want to know about pain you ought to have your horns removed and a brace fitted in the same day.

we all know that there are a few women on here who could do with having their devil horns removed.

Oh and I've got a swollen toe at the moment!!!! :eek:

·
Registered
813 Posts
Oh and I've got a swollen toe at the moment!!!! :eek:[/QUOTE]

Don't think you are gonna get sympathy from the girlies on this thread!

·
Registered
335 Posts
*tuts* man flu, the poor love, girls we should do our 'duty' as women and rally round after him, go get him the quilt to lay on the couch and the tissues to use then throw on the floor for us to clean after we have gone to work etc with our 'woman flu' oh and dont forget the remotes so they dont have to move lol
Like childbirth huh, my last son weighed 10 and half pounds, i gave birth normally cos i knew we were moving house the day after (and i had worked right upto the day before giving birth too) cos hey he was my third child so i knew it would only be like shelling peas or so thats what men say isnt it lol, blimey a man gets constipated and the world knwos about it lol
And they call us the weaker sex lmao

·
Registered
334 Posts
ha ha couldn't have put it better myself telmadee my hubby has got a head cold at the moment and 'Oh My God' you would think his bloody head was about to fall off!!!!!!!!!.....

·
Registered
9,640 Posts
Steve said:
Of course I never hear any fussing when A NAIL IS BROKEN!
out of interest Steve do you change your colour varnish to match your dresses? ;)

1 - 20 of 52 Posts