Runners Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In my mobile application I added a simple Marathon Game. You can run a marathon on famous courses within a little more than 2 minutes. In September, you can use THIS LINK to test the game.

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
I didn't beat Mo. Probably should have taken on more water :)
Nice game though. Do you have an Android version?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
I didn't beat Mo. Probably should have taken on more water :)
Nice game though. Do you have an Android version?
Thanks :) You should take all 8 cups of water to maximize your strength. It's extremely important on a hot day when you may even not finish the race after disregarding water stations.

As for Android, you may try RunCalc Netmite version that is translated automatically from Java to Android via Netmite translator. The game is inside. Another option is to run normal Android version (many useful calculators for runners) that redirects to Marathon Game in web application. If you have a new version of Chrome, it should work OK on it. Unfortunately, the game requires fast fingers and playing it on touchscreen, that have some limits in scope of sensitivity and speed, makes it more difficult and it's almost impossible to win a marathon that way :confused:

I tested the game in Java version on mobile phones with keypad (e.g. my former Nokia 6303) and won all the marathons :) As for web version, I recommend using keyboard :tup:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts