Runners Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi outside world, for my pe class we have to do a project for the end of year discussing how to stay motivated. many students from my school got affected by the quarantine since they were not able to run the marathon that they so hard trained for. For this reason I wanted to make my project about them. however for my presentation I wanted to include an image of the mile time for a marathon on a treadmill screen to be able to show how people have accomplished it and their mile time. for this reason I was wondering if anyone had a pic of this. thank you in advance.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Wow! You are a wonderful teacher and you have a very interesting project. I'm not sure I can help you with the photo, but I know where to see the great treadmill reviews uk. Maybe this will help you in some way. By the way, during the lockdown, I also thought about the online format of the marathon. For athletes to run the marathon distance at home on their treadmills during the pandemic, it seemed very relevant to me. It would be interesting if you discussed this with all the students and I am interested in their opinion about it .

1 - 3 of 3 Posts