Runners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm here in london but not running. i'm exhibiting at their expo. off to boston next week, can't wait to get to my old coffee house on mass. ave. good luck you good people!

·
Registered
9,640 Posts
What are you exhibiting, I take it you are at the excel centre? I am going there on Saturday might see you there then.

TT

·
Registered
9,640 Posts
cool probably see you both there I am getting there for about 10:00 too :d

Hoping to clue up with Trinity also

·
Registered
9,640 Posts
well we could all meeting at Irishrunners stool and drag him off for a tea too.

What sort of time?

·
Registered
6,493 Posts
admin said:
I'll be there as well! We should try and all meet for a cuppa.

ok... well there's Costa in the hall just outside the FLM entrance

·
Registered
6,493 Posts
Steve said:
Getting jealous guys!

don't be... you've done the hard work and got the result. We've still got it all to do... not that I'm feeling under pressure at all... much :confused:

·
Registered
20,654 Posts
Not jealous of the run....just the meet up !!

You'll be fine Trin...expect you'll beat my pb .....oops there's more pressure for you...haha

·
Registered
9,640 Posts
come down and meet us steve purrrrlllleeeaaassssseeeee.

I saw this morining some of the African elite runners going over Tower Bridge how cool was that :cool:

·
Registered
9,640 Posts
With this many of the moderators meeting up on Saturday, Steve and Richard you had better keep watch out for those pesky spammers, we are leaving you in CONTROL aaahhh ha ha ha ha <<<<evil dastardley laugh>>>>

·
Registered
6,493 Posts
Twinks... I think we may have our work cut out for us when we get back in here...

there'll be beer cans and pizza boxes all over the place, not to mention spam everywhere :rolleyes:

·
Registered
6,493 Posts
Steve said:
Not jealous of the run....just the meet up !!

You'll be fine Trin...expect you'll beat my pb .....oops there's more pressure for you...haha

I'm feeling good, but trying not to feel too good... the weather will be the main problem I expect. I'm going to carry an inhaler with me I think.

I'm excited but a little nervous too

Leaving in 10 mins :confused:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts