Runners Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:) I would just like to wish everyone a very merry christmas and a happy, healthy new year....i'm off now to finish my shopping!! will sign in again in 2007!!!

·
Registered
3,495 Posts
Seasons greetings to all you runners and non runners.(next year is your year Dawn)

Hope you all get what you want...........and not what you deserve.....................:d

Seriously. The support and advice I have received from you all on this forum this year, really has made a massive difference to the way I feel about what I can achieve in respect of my lifestyle and my running.Can`t wait for 2007.

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU ALL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks. Dave.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Merry Christmas and a happy and prosperous new year to all forum members. Remember and set all those running goals on the 1st.
:)

·
Registered
3,339 Posts
I look forward to more forum talk in the new year.
Have a great festive period everyone.
Don't over do it with the pud!:eek:

·
Registered
9,640 Posts
Happy Christmas to all my new interactive friends and have a fabulous new year and lets hope it is injury free... :)

Good luck to all those who have entered in to any races over the festive period.

·
Registered
664 Posts
Nellie said:
:) I would just like to wish everyone a very merry christmas and a happy, healthy new year....i'm off now to finish my shopping!! will sign in again in 2007!!!
that's some shopping session you're off for Nellie, if you won't be back till 2007 :d

Merry Christmas everybody.

·
Registered
2,437 Posts
Dave said:
Seriously. The support and advice I have received from you all on this forum this year, really has made a massive difference to the way I feel about what I can achieve in respect of my lifestyle.

Thanks. Dave.
Dave's lifestyle eh !! - made me smile at the mere thought of it.

Happy Christmas everyone !

Dave, looking forward to a Bristol(ish) meet as some point.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts