Runners Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6,927 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you had to choose, would you go back to Sunday or forward to Saturday?

·
Registered
2,113 Posts
Forward to Saturday! Can't wait!!! Excited :D

Heading to Inverness on Saturday. Got a whole day planned including running gear shopping, swimming, a cruise on loch ness, pasta party and registration for my first ever marathon on the Sunday :D

·
Registered
104 Posts
Back to Sunday! Life is too short - don't wish it away :) There is a chance that my view is influenced by the fact that I am in the middle of a weeks leave and on a kind of holiday.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Forward to Saturday! Can't wait!!! Excited :D

Heading to Inverness on Saturday. Got a whole day planned including running gear shopping, swimming, a cruise on loch ness, pasta party and registration for my first ever marathon on the Sunday :D
A great weekend to look forward too! I was just looking at the info on that marathon - what an awesome route! I may enter it next year although it may be bad timing so more than likely it will be the year after. Good luck with it, Ronnie! I'll be driving through Inverness on the way home about midday on Sunday so I guess the top runners will be finished by then

·
Registered
2,113 Posts
A great weekend to look forward too! I was just looking at the info on that marathon - what an awesome route! I may enter it next year although it may be bad timing so more than likely it will be the year after. Good luck with it, Ronnie! I'll be driving through Inverness on the way home about midday on Sunday so I guess the top runners will be finished by then
lol - I won't be finished by then ;) Heh heh, thanks :)

·
Registered
6,927 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Back to Sunday for me, if only because it means its another two days before I have to go back to work :)

·
Registered
206 Posts
Forward to Saturday.

Hopefully I will have passed my Taekwondo/Kickboxing grading exam (Friday evening) will be refereeing the club kickboxing competition Saturday morning, then straight to Bught park to register my kids for the Baxters Loch Ness 5k. I am running the 10k on Sunday, no registration for me.

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
Back to Sunday. Had a really good band practice, got some work done that I'd been putting off for ages, and then in the evening we won a pub quiz :) My most productive day in quite some time.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts