1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,495 Posts
Steve said:
If nobody else turns up you mean!!
He`d still have to finish..............:p

Get rid of that avatar Granty.

Every time I see it I feel like I`ve ended up on a forum I shouldn`t be a part of.....:embarrassed:

·
Registered
2,437 Posts
Dave said:
He`d still have to finish..............:p

Get rid of that avatar Granty.

Every time I see it I feel like I`ve ended up on a forum I shouldn`t be a part of.....:embarrassed:
You wait until we race again (virtually of course!) :d

Are there other slightly 'darker' forums that I need to know about ? :embarrassed:

·
Registered
3,495 Posts
Granty said:
Are there other slightly 'darker' forums that I need to know about ? :embarrassed:
There could be none with darker members than this.....................:d

·
Registered
2,437 Posts
Steve said:
Like Harmy bowling one on the cut stuff you mean!
Made me laugh when he said he had nothing to prove ..................... well.... what about taking a wicket with a ball that pitches in the 'right' half against one of the top order

Grrrrrrrrrr :mad:

Steve - do you play ?

·
Registered
20,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Granty said:
Made me laugh when he said he had nothing to prove ..................... well.... what about taking a wicket with a ball that pitches in the 'right' half against one of the top order

Grrrrrrrrrr :mad:

Steve - do you play ?
I don't anymore. I used to play Sats and Suns...just village stuff...and run a social works team. SWMBO then came onto the scene and the rest is geography.
I used to either open the batting as new ball fodder...you know hang around for a bit, kill a few overs but hardly score a run...or go in for a swing at the end.
Was an offie in the Embers mould so got the odd over or two when our captain decided he wanted to make a game of it and give a few runs away!!
Hadn't played for a dozen years when I turned out for my new firm last August in a social, beer game and had to retire not out on 25 before coming back in when we were 9 down and scored a few more. Hadn't lost it in the spin department either bowling my 2 overs for 7 runs.

How about you?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts