Runners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
20,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Steady Edwina said:
*SE inspects feet* apart from the low arches I think my feet look - why whats wrong with yours?
Blisters, blood blisters under toenails, black toenails, rub sores at top of foot..yuk!

Black toe nails not unusual for me but over last few weeks the rest have come to the fore too. I'm doing more miles but again this isn't unusual for me and my shoes have been worn in...

ARE THESE THE SIGNS OF GETTING OLDER?!:eek:

·
Registered
30 Posts
Your feet sound worse than mine Steve! I have a bunion and very wide feet so they aren't the most attractive things you ever saw.

·
Registered
2,437 Posts
Steady Edwina said:
Hobbits have cute hairy feet - Steve's sound anything but cute
Good point, maybe when you get mistaken for an Orc (they have horrible feet, I've just check on one of the LOTR videos)

·
Registered
9,640 Posts
The only thing with my feet are my big toes and I have bruised the toenails again, just when they were back to normal as well tsk tsk :mad:

·
Registered
2,437 Posts
twinkle toes said:
The only thing with my feet are my big toes and I have bruised the toenails again, just when they were back to normal as well tsk tsk :mad:
At least being a chick :embarrassed: you can touch them up !! (any maybe one or 2 others as well) :eek:

·
Registered
20,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Granty said:
At least being a chick :embarrassed: you can touch them up !! (any maybe one or 2 others as well) :eek:
Maybe that's the answer...I'll paint my toenails black and make a fashion statement...or perhaps not!

·
Registered
334 Posts
I think my feet look ok as far as feet are concerned......I don't run long or far enough to suffer from blisters, black toe nails etc!!!! At the moment my toenails are a beautiful shade of Ruby Red........

·
Registered
20,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Nellie said:
I think my feet look ok as far as feet are concerned......I don't run long or far enough to suffer from blisters, black toe nails etc!!!! At the moment my toenails are a beautiful shade of Ruby Red........
So were mine when I burst the blood blister yesterday....:eek:

Anyone put off lunch yet?!

·
Registered
20,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Still sore Nellie...I feel as if I want to take my shoe and sock off and have a right good go at them!!
Won't stop me doing a run later though.

·
Registered
2,437 Posts
Steve said:
Maybe that's the answer...I'll paint my toenails black and make a fashion statement...or perhaps not!
Obviously if you do that, then make sure that the fingernails match. I'm told :embarrassed: that this is good practice.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts