Runners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9,640 Posts
I did a lovely 3.5 mile run on Sunday over my country park and it was a gorgeous day, and then I had steak pie (homemade by my mammy) at my mum and dads.

Since the GNR it has been nice just to go out and run and not think about race schedule or base training just going because I wanted too. :d :d

·
Registered
348 Posts
I reckon I'll get the award for the worst run. I went out early evening for a long run where I do loops of a big lock area nearby. After a couple of laps five youths were cycling along in the other direction with halloween masks on. As they went past, one of them spat at the side of my head. I was absolutely livid. I turned and sprinted after them (maybe not the best idea) but couldn't catch them on their bikes. Bunch of cowardly scum. I looked out for them on my next lap but they'd gone (again probably not a bad thing). What is wrong with some people.

·
Registered
3,495 Posts
Seems to be that our towns and cities are full of this sort of sum Jonesy.

·
Registered
1,801 Posts
Sorry to here that jonesy, i dont think it matters what town city your in, you can get this kind of behavior in most places. Unless you live where i do and its full of old people who are a danger on our roads in there electric buggies:eek:

·
Registered
3,495 Posts
As for me.

10 Miles on Saturday morning,mostly in the Country parks.Watching the sunrise after around 3 miles.

Lovely.

Mind you,it was bloody cold.........

1 - 9 of 9 Posts