Runners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Rather than throwing questions into the various 305 threads I thought I'd start one just for MotionBased.

So to start us off an easy one (maybe) How do you delete runs you've uploaded or amend ones you've already got on ?

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Oh, and after several second of messing here's the first answer......

Select your run/cycle for deleting by ticking the little box next to it. Then open the box at the bottom showing 'more options'. Then either select delete to delete or 'Activity Options' to amend.

·
Registered
4,539 Posts
Thread opened and closed in four minutes by the OP :d

I have not managed to register yet and kind of gave up. Maybe I should have another looksee.

i registerd via the garmin webby as they are merging into the same animal soon

·
Premium Member
13,089 Posts
I wish they could make an 'offline' version... or just spend some time improving the training centre. I like simple, but detailed... is that too much to ask? :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
13,089 Posts
to be honest... nothing really! The only thing that annoys me is that it won't bloody remember my recent runs! I have to re-sync the garmin everytime I load TC... no idea why!

It would also be useful to have a quick method of working out mile splits though.

·
Registered
4,539 Posts
i have noticed that it loose's runs every now and again so i just back up after every time..

which garmin do u have? i have my 305 to auto lap every km.. this then logs into TC as seperate laps meaning that i can see my splits
im sure it would work for miles aswell if u set ur device up like that

1 - 8 of 8 Posts