Runners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have just used my 910 xt for a triathlon for the first time and it was a total balls up as it put it all on Strava as a run ?????? , also while i was racing it did press the lap button early but that would only show a shorter or longer section of the race . It counted my k splits when i was on the bike and the run but as i said it all came up on Strava as a run , the total elapsed time was ok but also the screen didnt scroll during the activity ????? Any ideas what i have done wrong anybody , if i have to do that every time i just wont bother with the Garmin !!!!

·
Registered
3,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
How does the event show up on Garmin connect?
Just as a run but i think i have sorted it , the problem i think was that when i got to the screen where it had multisport i did not select it with the enter button so when i pressed start it was still in run mode !!!!!! Got to wait now to see if i am correct ??? But thanks for your response .

·
Registered
811 Posts
Just as a run but i think i have sorted it , the problem i think was that when i got to the screen where it had multisport i did not select it with the enter button so when i pressed start it was still in run mode !!!!!! Got to wait now to see if i am correct ??? But thanks for your response .
You don't have to wait. Just start the activity, press the buttons you would during an actual race, and then delete the activity once you've verified how it works.

·
Registered
3,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You don't have to wait. Just start the activity, press the buttons you would during an actual race, and then delete the activity once you've verified how it works.
Ah yes , ta much !!!!:d:d

·
Registered
3,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
SORTED !!! :d

1 - 7 of 7 Posts