Runners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is anyone watching this at the moment???
I think this girl has THE perfect diet....chocolate for every single meal
Breakfast= 15 choc squares and Cadbury's choc fingers
Dinner= more chocolate and for an added taste sensation a packet of Wotsits
Tea= rice krispies with........ you've guessed it melted choc!

Umm Umm now that's my kind of diet (only kidding.....I'd leave out the wotsits!!;) )

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
5 varieties of choc a day maybe:rolleyes:
No but apparently this girl is very healthy despite only eating choc, wotsits and rice krispies.......maybe that's where I'm going wrong.....not eating enough chocolate......that's why I'm a walking disaster!

Seriously though, I don't have kids but surely if your kid won't eat properly what you do is give them the option of eating proper food or nothing and eventually they will eat????:confused:

·
Registered
1,939 Posts
Yorkie said:
5 varieties of choc a day maybe:rolleyes:
No but apparently this girl is very healthy despite only eating choc, wotsits and rice krispies.......maybe that's where I'm going wrong.....not eating enough chocolate......that's why I'm a walking disaster!

Seriously though, I don't have kids but surely if your kid won't eat properly what you do is give them the option of eating proper food or nothing and eventually they will eat????:confused:

Yes Yorkie lets have a binge on chocolate, I'm up for that.

and yes you have to keep trying your kids with the good stuff and be a good role model too, one of my children is so health conscious she would put us all to shame. A bloody good runner too and she's only 11. Don't know who she gets it off:embarrassed:

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I've already had my choc binge for today......I seem to be addicted to the Creme Egg Twisted bars at the moment. I justify it by telling myself eggs are protein which is required for growth and repair!:embarrassed:

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
zanshin said:
ooooo these are very nice:d
Yes not like those Dairy milk Creme Egg bars they did before which were made with Dairy Milk chocolate (obviously:rolleyes: ), these Twisted ones are the real McCoy as they are made with real Creme Egg chocolate, and being the connoisseur I am, it makes all the difference!;)

·
Registered
147 Posts
You should call in that Super Nanny - Jo Frost

Sorry i have a thing about her.....she can put me on the naughty step any day/

·
Registered
147 Posts
dimple said:
Oh yes......god knows why, totally not the sort of women i normally date.....but each to there own.

And look at those eyes......imagine them looking up at you whilst she..........ties your shoe laces.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts