Runners Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
683 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have used all kinds of GPS devices from Garmins to PDA's etc...

But now I have the perfect setup, well my perfect setup anyway, just thought I'd share.

(SEE ATTACHED IMAGE)

(cant seem to link the image to the post as I get error, must be because I am a newbie)

The HTC diamond, is smaller than an ipod, yet can run great running GPS software called RUN.GPS, it has built in GPS, you can listen to your music at the same time, its also a phone, camera, organiser etc.. etc...

If your into gadgets and running or want an alternative to your Garmin plus ipod, this is perfect.

Anyone else use a similar setup ?

Attachments

·
Registered
33 Posts
I love the HTC diamond. Not got one yet I have the HTC Touch - No GPS :(

I'm running with my 305 and also Nike+, keeps me motivated to get out regular both on foot and in the saddle.

·
Registered
683 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes the Diamond is a great little device, with Run.GPS you can plot your route on google maps, download it to the device and follow the route, upload the run after, then compete against it the next time, like a virtual runner...

I also use it for walking, I have memory map navigator which basically allows you to see where you are on an OS map.

Does motivate, as you can see how you gradually improve and you can share your running routes...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts