Runners Forum banner

101 - 120 of 155 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
name that film!

saw this as a child and for some reason, it haunts me to this day. i think i saw it at midnight on BBC2 when my parents were out and the babysitter had fallen asleep....

Attachments

·
Registered
533 Posts
Get in! :d

Ok as we seem to be the only ones playing I'll put up another one :lol:

Probably really easy as well :)

·
Registered
533 Posts
Sorry Katie I jumped the gun a bit there.

I honestly have absolutely no idea about yours. Any chance of a clue?

·
Registered
2 Posts
it's a lesser known Jenny Agutter film-post Railway Children and pre-Walkabout-it's an excellent British which is very much of its time and scared the living crap out of me when i watched it as a kid-still does although I got a really ropey DVD off Ebay as it's not on general release.

I love British films of this era for some reason-late 60s, early 70s, it's the pervasive sense of decay, dissolution, sleaze, insiduous loucheness,sybaritic indulgence and the death of flower power and the original 60s White hot revolution. Or summat.

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
OK, here goes two in one go...

Kate, I'm guessing yours is I Start Counting, but its just a google inspired guess.
Lucy - yours is definitely Amelie - (OH is French)

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
Ok, this one is a toughie! But was my wife's favourite film as a kid... (there's a clue above) ;)

Right here's a clue then... the young actress in the picture went on to be a Bond Girl in the film The World Is Not Enough

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
Ok, it was a French film called La Boum and the actress was Sophie Marceau

Here's a much easier one...

·
Registered
1,063 Posts

·
Registered
940 Posts
Is it Rabbits by David Lynch? which I guessed from your previous posts about how much you liked Twin Peaks.

101 - 120 of 155 Posts