Runners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1,709 Posts
Nice, love a running blog keeps me busy on my long commutes.

3.30 should be no problem though April will soon come by, best of luck.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nice, love a running blog keeps me busy on my long commutes.

3.30 should be no problem though April will soon come by, best of luck.

Cheers Gary. I’m sure April will be here before I know it, I remember it was a Age before ‘proper marathon training’ started and now I’m into week 3

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
410 Posts
Very amused to read this as a Bostonian myself....it'll probably take you longer to get there from Devon that it will to run!! And yes - flat is definitely the word!

Good luck!

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Very amused to read this as a Bostonian myself....it'll probably take you longer to get there from Devon that it will to run!! And yes - flat is definitely the word!

Good luck!

Thanks.

I think it would been quicker for me to get to the other Boston. I used to live in Suffolk (before I started running), be good to see the endless horizons again

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Would think if your getting the miles on the legs that a sub 3 30 is well within you . keep up the good work , good luck

Cheers mate, I’ve been running about 18 miles a week for a while (about 3 months, I’ve never been a massive mileage runner, I also cycle about 60+miles a week) and now following the same plan from Strava that got me round my first marathon. Guess time will tell if I’ve got a good enough base.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
16,223 Posts
When you mourn the end a little too much. Listening to James Blunt while reading is entirely optional.

https://t.co/GsXzbpmhrm

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk
"when a greasy boy on a moped knocks on the door to take your daughter out."

:lol::lol:

Oh well, you have a new love now, so just enjoy it while it lasts. :p

1 - 20 of 33 Posts