Runners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 6711 Posts

·
Registered
3,933 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Had a really pants weekend of rushing about like mad doing way too many things at once.. when I did stop it was to a real low ‘what’s the point’ feeling. :(( I know why of course but it's no excuse!

Needless to say my nice LSR I usually look so forward to got cancelled with no one to blame but me.

Not like me at all...

So, this week I want to start a fresh.. no more moping about. I’m going to get out there this week and aim for my first 20+ miles total.

I thought if I posted a new thread it might help me stay focused. Now you guys know the plan you can see if I’m achieving or skiving!

1st run of the week will commence in 2hrs time. Nice lunchtime run around the country side then back to my desk...

Lets Do it! :push:

·
Registered
9,640 Posts
GET THE HELL OUT OF THAT DOOR LADY!!!!!

ooo not really being shouty, don't be too disheartened we can all have times where time runs away and losing a blessed hours sleep is no help to man nor beast!!

You will hit your 20 miles this week I just know it. :d

·
Registered
6,927 Posts
A thread to yourself is good - works for me anyway :)

Have a great run at lunchtime, eat into those miles!

But don't forget to have some other me time too, you don't want to wear yourself out again this week.

x

·
Registered
2,482 Posts
Laura, I have been having the same sort of feelings about my running and had a hectic week last week so running was a bit non eventful!!

I think I will join you in the 20 mile challenge for the week. Let's try and help each other out with it and keep each other on track!!

Good luck!!

·
Registered
9,640 Posts
Laura, I have been having the same sort of feelings about my running and had a hectic week last week so running was a bit non eventful!!

I think I will join you in the 20 mile challenge for the week. Let's try and help each other out with it and keep each other on track!!

Good luck!!
sounds like a great plan, good luck with your mission too.

NOW GET THE HELL OUT THAT DOOR LADY!!! :lol:

·
Registered
3,933 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

Good luck!!
Brill! Lets do it... GO TEAM LAURA's! :lol:

sounds like a great plan, good luck with your mission too.

NOW GET THE HELL OUT THAT DOOR LADY!!! :lol:
Alright alright :rolleyes: I have to wait till lunch... :amused:

Thanks for the support guys.. what would I do without you..

·
Registered
3,933 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Bit of retail therapy, I was thinking. Maybe some baking? How does that sound? :)
Actually you read my mind.. On Friday I went to a Jamie Oliver night and bought a Stewing Pot i don't need and then on Sunday baked my killer chocolate Cup Cakes.. :embarrassed:

But I agree.. i could do with more :amused:

·
Registered
478 Posts
We are all watching...

Looks like we will get snow tomorrow but I still plan to get out :push:

Come on L

MadHatter

·
Registered
3,299 Posts
Go girl!

The world awaits the inaugural team Laura launch!

Have a superdooper run! :)

·
Registered
2,482 Posts
Sadly my running has to wait until after work!!!

The plan this week is

Monday - 4 miles (hilly run)
Wednesday - about 3 miles (intervals)
Friday - Quick 2-3 miles if needed to make up some miles!
Saturday - LSR 11-12 miles
Sunday - 3 miles to the Easter church service which is up a hill at 8am!!

·
Registered
6,927 Posts
Well she's logged off. That's a start!

If she's hiding under her desk hoping she can fool us into thinking that really she's out running, she's got another thing coming!! :notrust:

We will know!!! :evil:

1 - 20 of 6711 Posts