Runners Forum banner

21 - 40 of 6711 Posts

·
Registered
3,933 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Well she's logged off. That's a start!

If she's hiding under her desk hoping she can fool us into thinking that really she's out running, she's got another thing coming!! :notrust:

We will know!!! :evil:
:lol: You know me so well.. BUT

.....this thread worked!

5 miles done! :d:d

Wow! That felt great!! Very windy.. nearly got blown over a couple of times... wonderful views and just enough time to have a real think about things without getting too heavy...

Head feels clear and I am fully focused on this weeks training...

Let me know how you get on Lau .D looks like a good plan stan.

*High 5 *
x

·
Registered
2,482 Posts
Somewhat appropriate.....
It is my favourite service of the year (normally I go hungover with little sleep, but this time I am going to run to it to see if I can get some people to sponsor me for my half marathon!!)

We go to the service then back to the church where there is a full cooked breakfast!

·
Registered
3,933 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
It is my favourite service of the year (normally I go hungover with little sleep, but this time I am going to run to it to see if I can get some people to sponsor me for my half marathon!!)

We go to the service then back to the church where there is a full cooked breakfast!
mmmmmmmmmmmm bacon and eggs?? YUM.

Just sitting here now with a warm satisfied feeling and twitchy feet... nice to see the weekly miles go from 0 to 5 miles in a matter of few hours too...

·
Registered
6,909 Posts
Wow, how many Lauras are there here? You could add all your miles together for a team weekly mileage.

I think if I started a team I'd be a bit lonely!

·
Registered
10,185 Posts
:lol: You know me so well.. BUT

.....this thread worked!

5 miles done! :d:d

Wow! That felt great!! Very windy.. nearly got blown over a couple of times... wonderful views and just enough time to have a real think about things without getting too heavy...

Head feels clear and I am fully focused on this weeks training...

Let me know how you get on Lau .D looks like a good plan stan.

*High 5 *
x
*** High 5's Laura ***

Well done, glad to see you back out pounding the streets! :)

·
Registered
3,299 Posts
Ok ok, I want in. I'm changing my name to...um.....Laura Ingalls!

So inspired was I by your thread, that I did a random extra Davina workout (couldn't run as still nursing the scabby queen)!

Boy, did I go for the burn!

·
Registered
2,482 Posts
Well I managed 4.1 miles in a bit of a blizzard tonight. Started off with some rain which then turned to sleet and then full on snow by the time I got home.

Also discovered that I have one black and blue toe after a Strip the Willow dance at a wedding on Saturday, didn't hurt too much though!!

·
Registered
8,243 Posts
Read this post after I PM'd you but was just moaning about not having done more than a 5 miler in ages, just not enough hours in the day, I swear I'm going to meet myself coming back one of these days! i so want to get back to 20+ miles a week.

Go girl, you know you can do it :p

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
You can do it Laura, have every faith in ya. I to am aiming for 20 miles at least per week managed 24.5 last week so if i can do it sure as damn you can. Go for it, we can all do it with a bit of focus and encouragement !!!

·
Registered
3,933 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
Well I managed 4.1 miles in a bit of a blizzard tonight. Started off with some rain which then turned to sleet and then full on snow by the time I got home.

Also discovered that I have one black and blue toe after a Strip the Willow dance at a wedding on Saturday, didn't hurt too much though!!
Jeeze.. nasty weather Lau but cracking run.. :push:

Ok ok, I want in. I'm changing my name to...um.....Laura Ingalls!

So inspired was I by your thread, that I did a random extra Davina workout (couldn't run as still nursing the scabby queen)!

Boy, did I go for the burn!
Burn baby burn! Disco inferno!...:push:
Nice one WaterLauraLillySarah... ;):p

V - Thanks me lovely.. nice to be back out there and with new drive..

Looby - Will PM ya, Sorry to hear you are struggling with the calf muscle.. eek!

Tomorrow I aim for 3 gentle miles..

·
Registered
8,243 Posts
Mr C, where are your running legs, your blog is looking a bit empty? Come on coach i need some inspiration ;)

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
I know, I know I got a kick in the ribs last week in Taekwondo and havn't been able to run. I plan to be back tomorrow and I promise you this ladies whatever you do over the next 5 weeks I will add 20 miles on top. And I am happy to put some of my not so hard earned money on it!!!

21 - 40 of 6711 Posts