Runners Forum banner

6701 - 6711 of 6711 Posts

·
Registered
6,909 Posts
My miles are a bit low this week because a route I thought was longer - wasn't! Never mind, my average pace was much better than of late so that's a plus. I'm now only a month off my 5th running anniversary!

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
My miles are a bit low this week because a route I thought was longer - wasn't! !
Its so annoying when that happens isn't it!

Never mind, my average pace was much better than of late so that's a plus. I'm now only a
month off my 5th running anniversary!
Happy anniversary Pam! :d

·
Registered
6,909 Posts
So, no Monday morning run for me this week - my knee feels a bit dodgy and my back hurts again (and my tennis elbow is playing up again - I'm falling apart!). I'll go to yoga this evening and see how I feel tomorrow.

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
So, no Monday morning run for me this week - my knee feels a bit dodgy and my back hurts again (and my tennis elbow is playing up again - I'm falling apart!). I'll go to yoga this evening and see how I feel tomorrow.
Oh dear! Hope the yoga helps. I haven't run yet this week - just a very damp bike ride to work this morning. Currently gearing up training (running training that is) towards a half marathon in October. Eek!

·
Registered
6,909 Posts
Oh dear! Hope the yoga helps. I haven't run yet this week - just a very damp bike ride to work this morning. Currently gearing up training (running training that is) towards a half marathon in October. Eek!
good luck with your training for that. Yes, the yoga was brilliant. One thing I'm now sure of is that none of the twinges is anything serious so I'll either run tomorrow afternoon or Wednesday morning.

6701 - 6711 of 6711 Posts