Runners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
835 Posts
I like it too, though I'm glad to see that the blog can still remain private. I have comments to myself that I'd rather not share

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
scr8pe said:
I like it too, though I'm glad to see that the blog can still remain private. I have comments to myself that I'd rather not share
Yeah the details here are just totals of miles, they'll never show extracts from the blog or anything like that.
Whilst a blog is set to private, only it's owner can see it. Other members can't, visitors can't, search engines can't.
Just one note... if you ever set it unprivate all entries past and present will be visible.

·
Registered
9,640 Posts
I can't wait to get back running again and see my miles start to clock up again :(

Certainly going to be an incentive...

·
Banned
2,297 Posts
richardsimkiss said:
I'm starting to feel like an outsider now havinbg not used the blog feature... maybe it should be my mission for the evening to fill in everything i've done in 08?

Get well soon TT! :)
Mr RichardSimkiss a man on a mission! At my age richard i strugle to remember what i was doing.................................... what was i saying i don't know it'll come back to me

eventually oh yes 5 minutes ago:confused:

·
Registered
9,640 Posts
Thanks Granty and Richard, about another 3 weeks so I must be patient, we have had some cracking weather recently and I hope it stays.

:d

·
Registered
105 Posts
Dan

How do you manage to get in so much running and be admin for this site, you must be a very busy man.

P.S. I mite 'pick your brains' when I become a more established runner (as you live in the same area as me) if thats alright? :p

The Minx

·
RunnersForum Founder
620 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
littleminxie said:
Dan

How do you manage to get in so much running and be admin for this site, you must be a very busy man.
Fortunately I get a lot of help running this site from the forum members, Granty in particular does a great job of keeping the spammers at bay.

littleminxie said:
P.S. I mite 'pick your brains' when I become a more established runner (as you live in the same area as me) if thats alright? :p

The Minx
Aye no problem. Just send me a PM. There are a few good clubs in the toon.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts