Runners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 1244 Posts

·
Registered
20,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ever played what my lot call "Going to the moon"....

Someone...me in this first instance...says they are going to the moon and taking something with them....next person says they are going to the moon and I, as the leader, say whether or not you can come with me.

The idea is you have to get the connection between the things being taken to the moon....ie I could say I'm taking apples and next time say pears...and someone else might say oranges and they would be able to come to the moon with me...get it? You will as we go along.

So here we go I'm off to the moon and I'm taking an elephant with me...

·
Registered
835 Posts
I think I understand.....

I'm want to go the moon too with a Tiger, can I come with you?

·
Registered
20,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No..you can't.

I'm also going with an anteater

·
Premium Member
13,089 Posts
I want to goto the moon... Can I take my computer? I don't really get on with animals... :(

Sorry... I guess that's not very productive! So are we supposed to actually guess/state what we think the connection is... or just keep asking if we can take something until we understand the connection and choose something that you'll let us bring?

·
Registered
1,618 Posts
richardsimkiss said:
I want to goto the moon... Can I take my computer? I don't really get on with animals... :(

Sorry... I guess that's not very productive! So are we supposed to actually guess/state what we think the connection is... or just keep asking if we can take something until we understand the connection and choose something that you'll let us bring?

The latter, I think - that's certainly how it's worked when I've played it in "real" life. That way other people can keep playing, until it's obvious to everyone and you start another game.

I'm just not sure it's going to work so well on a forum, because the game can only progress when the originator is around.

·
Registered
20,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Sorry folks none of you can come with me....

I'm also taking a lieutenant

·
Registered
20,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Richard, Katten and Bagpuddycat can come along with me....don't let on though...keep rest in suspense for a bit...and bring something else along too if you want...so I can check you have the connection!!

Sorry Zanshin and Trinity....you are both still stuck at home!

I'm also off to the moon with a lantern

·
Registered
6,493 Posts
Oh well... this game is a bit too confusing for my brain, I'll stay at home where I belong :confused:

1 - 20 of 1244 Posts