Runners Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,939 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello to you all :d . Been running on and off for a few years, but this time I've got a great running partner. Can currently run about 6 miles, but for my blasted foot which keeps going numb and spoiling my fun.:eek:

This site looks fantastic :)

Forgot to say to, I've got twin girls who run for our local club, they are way better than myself, and always make fun of me!

·
Banned
2,297 Posts
Welcome to the forum dimple !!;)
numbness in the foot/feet seems to be quite a hot topic at the minute hmmmm strange and interesting at the same time >

take it easy

Cheriton

·
Registered
9,640 Posts
Hi Dimple

Welcome to RF.

I get numb toes but not on a regular basis and it does tend to pass, doesn't sound quite as bad as what you get though...

TT

·
Registered
52 Posts
Might sound silly but I used to get that problem(numb foot) I found it was tying my lace too tight!:embarrassed:

·
Registered
10,185 Posts
Obigone said:
Might sound silly but I used to get that problem(numb foot) I found it was tying my lace too tight!:embarrassed:
I was thinking that too!

Welcome to the RF forum, Dimple. Have you also had gait analysed? A different pair of trainers may help your problem.

·
Registered
1,939 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
used an instep tonight as was told by someone that I walk slightly inwards and I need an arch support - and guess what no numbness after running 5 miles.

I feel on top of the world, and they only cost £9:d

·
Registered
9,640 Posts
What a result, great news :d

1 - 11 of 11 Posts