Runners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everybody new today, keen runner, run about 3-4 times aweek short distances between 4-6 miles at a time. Really good idea this forum!!!:rolleyes::rolleyes:
:idea:

·
Registered
9,640 Posts
Hi Zola

Welcome to RF.

Do you plan to run any races?

Do you run bare foot? ;)

TT :d

·
Registered
20,654 Posts
Welcome to Rf Zola.

TT beat me to the obvious comment...which I bet you've never heard before have you!!

·
Registered
9,640 Posts
Welcome to Rf Zola.

TT beat me to the obvious comment...which I bet you've never heard before have you!!
you could have asked if her surname was Budd? That would have been really obvious.:lol:

·
Registered
6,493 Posts
Are you human?!!!!!!!:rolleyes::d

Steve!! you don't say that to new members! Go and stand in the corner until you can apologise

Welcome Zola :)

Don't mind Steve... he's usually very helpful and polite, don't quite know what got into him

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Goals

Not at the moment, but will be looking for a decent race soon near me in bucks, I think there is a race in Great Windsor park soon. Any body have a date for that or do I just dream a lot???

·
Registered
20,654 Posts
Steve!! you don't say that to new members! Go and stand in the corner until you can apologise

Welcome Zola :)

Don't mind Steve... he's usually very helpful and polite, don't quite know what got into him
The world has changed and I'm now going to be Mr Nasty............blame bairy!:rolleyes::d

·
Registered
20,654 Posts
Is that coming to the moon too?

Zola...

....you must forgive Trin...she's a prima donna movie star!!!
;)

·
Registered
6,493 Posts
Is that coming to the moon too?

Zola...

....you must forgive Trin...she's a prima donna movie star!!!
;)

would you like it to come to the moon Steve... :rolleyes:

and I told you not to tell anyone about that Steve :cool:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts