Runners Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hy hy as an italian vet 50 runner a whish to contact new friend in backs as i will run few races in yours country
ciao joseph:embarrassed: :

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hey Joseph - I'm USA vet 50 runner, but I'm only started running in Jan 06. I'm training to run in the Henley half marathon 8 October, as part of the Phedippidations Podcast Worlwide Half Marathon. Do you run with an ipod or are you a purist and only listen to the gravel under your feet and birds in the trees?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
runing chat

Drusy said:
Hey Joseph - I'm USA vet 50 runner, but I'm only started running in Jan 06. I'm training to run in the Henley half marathon 8 October, as part of the Phedippidations Podcast Worlwide Half Marathon. Do you run with an ipod or are you a purist and only listen to the gravel under your feet and birds in the trees?

hy drusy i am a vet 50 started runnig abaut 35 years and iwelcombe avery runner friend from uk.i races often in italy and sometime in my adopt country england. but i really in i planning to race in bucks perhaps a 10 k.dont know now when i will get time .but i wish to know more abaut yours races so we can start a forum .i will let you know abaut my races i the near future. at this point i have run good races around italy and they inform me my national ranking is 15th vet 50 cross country races. this is my best performacy after 35 years running well better than nothing

ciao ciao joseph

1 - 3 of 3 Posts