Runners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A new blog carnival, simply titled Running, will provide an ongoing resource of great advice and tips for all runners.

The purpose of the new Running Blog Carnival is to provide readers with high quality articles providing practical tips, advice, engaging running stories and more.

So if you have articles that you think our readers would find benefit in reading I look forward to hearing from you.

Please submit your articles regularly as the Running blog carnival will be issued weekly from Thursday, 31st January 2008.

There will be an issue limit of two articles per author and there will be a maximum of 10 articles per carnival to make sure that we make it easy for our readers to digest the great information in the carnival.

It only takes a minute or two to submit your articles. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Cheers
Kerrin

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sorry, but no :(

Blog Carnivals however are a two way street in that an author of a blog post that is included in a blog carnival is benefited by increased traffic to their blog and exposure to more potential readers and/or subscribers from that increased traffic. The host of the blog carnival also receives increased web traffic as readers are interested in easily finding blog posts all on a singular, focussed theme or topic.

And the readers benefit because they get to read running stores, race reports, tips & tricks and more from different blogs around the world that they wouldn't normally spend the time to search through to find the running posts. It's like just getting bite sized pieces every week :)

I hope you enjoyed reading it and, if you have a blog, that you might submit a post for inclusion too.

Cheers
Kerrin

1 - 5 of 5 Posts