5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Get down - NaS
Butterfly - Crazy Town
Everlong - Foo Fighters
I'm always here - Jim Jamison (!!!)
Everywhere - Fleetwood Mac
Heard 'em say - Kanye West
Venice queen - Red Hot Chili Peppers (despite the change in tempo)
If you don't, don't - Jimmy Eat World
Forest fire - Athlete
Soul meets body - Death Cab for Cutie
Supermassive black hole - Muse
In my arms - Mylo
Cold day in the sun - Foo Fighters
Hideaway - The Delays
Resolve - Foo Fighters
Bullets - Editors
All you deliver - Jose Gonzalez
Sodom, south Georgia - Iron & Wine
Tourist - Athlete

A bit of an indie/alternative bent to it but a lot of that works for me. Any of you guys have music that gets your blood pumping?

·
Registered
334 Posts
nice play list...some I have myself, Chilli Peppers, Death Cab (love that track),Taking back Sunday, Snow patrol, and many more.....

·
Registered
77 Posts
My playlist involves a bit of everything, from The Killers, loads of blues (Robert Johnson, Clapton, Stevie Ray Vaughn) to a bit of classical even. It can be very powerful, especially up hills!

·
Registered
20,654 Posts
I don't listen to music when out running but do have a 1958 Jukebox in the lounge full of 50s/60s classics.

·
Registered
813 Posts
hot foot said:
Go on Bagpuss,spill the beans....It can't be that bad!
No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, can't possibly it IS BAD. I remember leaving some CD's lying around at work and people still take the mickey! Anyway, however bad, it makes me run!

·
Registered
9,640 Posts
Bagpuss said:
No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, Theres No Limit, could that be one of them?

·
Registered
9,640 Posts
Bagpuss said:
twinkle toes said:
Guess what.........you are a clever Twinks!.....I know it's not exactly Bucks Fizz, but still probably very 'uncool'!
Like you say bagpuss, if it gets you out and running, who cares whether it is cool or not! :d

·
Registered
9,640 Posts
Bagpuss said:
twinkle toes said:
You are right, but it's got to be purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrfect!

Do you have Fairground Attraction on there by any chance? you are just letting the cat out of the bag so to speak.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts