Runners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Managed to get round in 52 mins which im very pleased with, with it being my first race. Thanks for all your help in answering my questions. Now onto the next race...

·
Registered
813 Posts
Well done Ginger....what a good time too.

Enter your next race asap, then you will be sure to keep up the training

Lyn.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Congrats - that really does sound like a very good first 10k time. I doubt I'll be able to do the same (when I get to running that distance), but your time is sure motivating.

·
Registered
3 Posts
my son, 24, did it in 43 minutes. I think it was his third one.

Are there any others coming up I could let him know about? He is keen on running but only ever does the nike ones.

Thanks

·
Registered
10,185 Posts
Run1942 said:
my son, 24, did it in 43 minutes. I think it was his third one.

Are there any others coming up I could let him know about? He is keen on running but only ever does the nike ones.

Thanks
You should be able to find more races using the race link at the top of the page or on the Runners World website.

·
Registered
9,640 Posts
Ginger said:
Managed to get round in 52 mins which im very pleased with, with it being my first race. Thanks for all your help in answering my questions. Now onto the next race...
Strike a light really impressive for your first race, excellent you must be really pleased, have you planned your next one yet? :d

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Im down for the reading half marathon in march. Training going badly as have just had awful flu. Getting running again this weekend..

1 - 8 of 8 Posts