Runners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Am looking at getting a pair of Nike Air Pegasus+ soonish. Was just wondering if anyone had any opinions on them. Also am I correct in thinking that they are compatible with the ipod software etc. Any feedback would be appreciated.

Cheers

Chalky

·
Registered
835 Posts
chalky76 said:
Am looking at getting a pair of Nike Air Pegasus+ soonish. Was just wondering if anyone had any opinions on them. Also am I correct in thinking that they are compatible with the ipod software etc. Any feedback would be appreciated.

Cheers

Chalky

I'm very happy with my Nike Triax 10, but I doubt if yours come with the nike sport kit This was an optional extra when I bought mine, but you could haggle ;)

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the replies so far. I have looked at the thread about if Nike are any good or not, but to be honest it doesn’t really answer my question. I am specifically after the Ipod interphase and am interested in people’s opinions on this equipment. Are they for example accurate etc. To be honest I am not an avid runner I do more weight training and therefore keep my runs to short intensive for my cutting phase of my weight training schedule.

Does anyone have any good/bad experiences with this kit?

Cheers

Chalky

·
Registered
835 Posts
chalky76 said:
Thanks for the replies so far. I have looked at the thread about if Nike are any good or not, but to be honest it doesn’t really answer my question. I am specifically after the Ipod interphase and am interested in people’s opinions on this equipment. Are they for example accurate etc. To be honest I am not an avid runner I do more weight training and therefore keep my runs to short intensive for my cutting phase of my weight training schedule.

Does anyone have any good/bad experiences with this kit?

Cheers

Chalky
I use this kit all the time and find that once it is calibrated to your satisfaction (and you've worked out that the battery isn't dead!) it is a brilliant piece of kit. See this link for more views

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
Nike + seems to be a good system.
You dont need to have the + shoe as you can buy a pouch to attach it to your laces.

·
Registered
272 Posts
The Pegasus is a great shoe (if it's suited to your particular running style) and the new version is compatible with the ipod plus software. Just check with shop staff to make sure though - if they don't know walk out and go somewhere where they do know!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts