Runners Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Far too cold and snowy........Brrrrrrrrrr.........:d

Good job I went out last night

In my shorts,cause I`m not really soft.....(Puffs out chest in a big manley way )......:d

·
Registered
813 Posts
You big girls blouse Dave...............get yourself out there, what's wrong with you, just a bit of cold and snow!

·
Registered
3,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bagpuss said:
You big girls blouse Dave...............get yourself out there, what's wrong with you, just a bit of cold and snow!
I`d love to Lyn..........But I just cant risk Injury........(Old bones heal slowly).....:)

·
Registered
813 Posts
Dave said:
I`d love to Lyn..........But I just cant risk Injury........(Old bones heal slowly).....:)

Ahhh.........I know what you mean though. After landing on my backside at 4:00am this morning, I feel very vulnerable! Didn't used to worry about breaking anything, whereas now a broken ankle or similar would be a nightmare. I don't know how the lady from Prague gets on running in the winter, my sister lives there and the snow certainly stops her from playing golf!

Here's to the spring!!!

·
Registered
3,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
We`ll all be back on the road by the Weekend....................In the rain.......:rolleyes:

·
Registered
20,654 Posts
No snow here, yet!
I wonder how many of our club runners will venture out tonight though..especially as we have a speed work session!

·
Registered
9,640 Posts
you never know steve if you do get some snow it might make them go faster :eek:

·
Registered
20,654 Posts
Slipping and sliding you mean!
Which begs the question ...if we do a club run in the snow and someone falls over and gets hurt would it be covered by the club's insurance?

·
Registered
9,640 Posts
crikey never thought clubs would need insurance, surely it's down to choice whether you run or not?

·
Registered
20,654 Posts
twinkle toes said:
crikey never thought clubs would need insurance, surely it's down to choice whether you run or not?
Indeed, so there will be an element of personal responsibilty, but if one is doing an organised club run then the club should have insurance I think....just in case.
Not sure if there is any case law on the point. Getting a bit technical now:eek:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts