Runners Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Like the good Dr (I only watch it cos my kids want to .. honest guv!! :rolleyes: ) I have decided to undergo a slight regeneration to reflect the new found love of my life. -Running in the Summer Rain -

Therefore out with the old (and rather weird - thats the problem when you have to find username inspiration in a flash) Ascensis and in with the new Summer Rain username.

Again this may change inthe future to just Rain to cater for forthcoming seasons but at the moment I can't think of anything better than running in summer rain :d:d

·
Registered
20,654 Posts
Nothing wrong with watching Dr Who.........it's the only programme to watch surely!

I think we have a regeneration thread somewhere...or does my memory deceive me?!

·
Registered
9,640 Posts
i would put jazz above cricket :lol:

·
Registered
3,221 Posts
Dr Who and Cricket, ah, I'm with Steve on those things :d

·
Registered
9,640 Posts
oh dear.

BTW great name Summer Rain, I meant to say :d

·
Registered
9,640 Posts
yeah tell'em richard

·
Registered
9,640 Posts
aaah don't go Steve I promise to be a bit nicer after all you're taking me to the MOON - far out :d

·
Registered
20,654 Posts
I might lob a few to Mr Napier...that'll ensure some more broken windows

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
and you both have little/no hair? I wonder if that's just a co-incidence? Any other Dr Who & Cricket fans who can further this trend? lol
Strangely, I have no hair either, and do tend to keep a passing watch on the international cricket at least. :d

·
Registered
3,059 Posts
I'd be more inclined to watch Dr Who if he was playing cricket... And more inclined to watch cricket if it was being played by Dr Who.

Against Daleks.:cool:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts