Runners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If anybody needs help shedding some pounds, or gaining if Bodybuilding is your thing or general body nutirion itself,

Give me a shout. I've been doing this for quite a while now and dont mind helping people out. I thinks its a rip-off when Personal trainers Charge People £120 for a diet plan sent to them in an email, utter **** if you ask me.

IF you need any help give me a shout, more than happy to help

·
Registered
31 Posts
Just a few extra Pounds!

Hi Parsky

I have just joined the forum and am aiming to run the Plymouth 1/2 Marathon at the end of May, but do have a spare few pounds to lose (not too many before you start laughing!!!!) - I am doing the usual thing of salad for lunch, which is working well.

Any suggestions to help?

Jo
x

·
Registered
3,190 Posts
Jo I can recommend Anita Bean's 'Food for Fitness'. As you start to up your mileage you will find you may need to up your calorie intake otherwise you'll run out of steam. Ideally to lose weight you want to create a 500 calorie deficit a day.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
jothesnail said:
Hi Parsky

I have just joined the forum and am aiming to run the Plymouth 1/2 Marathon at the end of May, but do have a spare few pounds to lose (not too many before you start laughing!!!!) - I am doing the usual thing of salad for lunch, which is working well.

Any suggestions to help?

Jo
x

Hello Jo.

What do you eat in a typical day? and how often do you excersise?

Pm me your details and we'll get you sorted mate.

Shaun

1 - 4 of 4 Posts