Runners Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
693 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My leg is healing nicely, yay! only now I have a painful arm from the tetenus jab and the antibiotics are giving me a dodgy tummy :((

I'm very eager of course to get back out there running though I guess I should wait until all my injuries and aches have gone?

·
Registered
693 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thats a good idea Steve though I think until I finish these pills my tummy might say otherwise! :sick:

·
Registered
9,640 Posts
good to hear Lizzy, hope your dicky tummy doesn't last long :)

·
Registered
693 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That bad are they...poor you.Can Doc prescribe something else?
Sadly not, I was prescribed other types when I had tonsilitis once and I had a bad reaction to them, I dont want to risk that happening again!

·
Registered
693 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Not yet Richard, we'll see though. I did have my story printed in the local paper this week, right at the top of page 15 so theres a good chance the couple involved will see it.

I do feel a lot better now, my leg doesnt hurt much, my arm is now fine so I'm wondering if I should chance going for a gentle jog at the weekend? I have to take antibiotics until Sunday and they have been giving me a "funny" tummy, would it be too risky to go out before I finish the course?

I never thought I would be so desperate to go running!

·
Registered
20,654 Posts
If dodgy tum ok Sunday then why not treat yourself to a simple jog/walk...and then some choccie!

·
Registered
693 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Good idea, I might even try out a new route or two this weekend.

·
Registered
20,654 Posts
Good idea that...doing the same route day in day out isn't a good idea...it'lll make you go stale...like the bread in my kitchen!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts