Runners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone had a bad experience with ontherun.co.uk? I ordered some Adidas Adistar training shoes from on the run almost a month ago. They never arrived and I've had no reply to countless e-mails. I'm worried it might be some kind of scam - does ontherun.co.uk really exist? Help please! :(

·
Premium Member
13,089 Posts
How odd your username should be the same as a company you appear to have had problems with?! Never used them myself and by the sounds of things I'll be giving them a miss. :huh:

·
Registered
78 Posts
richardsimkiss said:
How odd your username should be the same as a company you appear to have had problems with?! Never used them myself and by the sounds of things I'll be giving them a miss. :huh:
I certainly wouldn't buy anything from anyone that was on the run, and I wouldn't buy nutritional foods from Doneporridge?.com

·
Registered
10,185 Posts
I used On The Run once before and the service was fine. However, I order over the phone in the middle of the afternoon and the shoes arrived the next morning.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It's now almost six weeks and still no sign of trainers and no reply to 17 e-mails and several letters. The phone number is dead. I'm sure they've gone bust. The website -ontherun.co.uk - is still taking orders though which is immoral if not illegal by my book.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts