Runners Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
2,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Further to one of our members unhappy experiences with online shopping have any of you got any tales to tell good or bad ?

·
Registered
664 Posts
Used www.startfitness.co.uk many times, good prices, fast delivery. On the one occasion something was missing from the package I emailed, got fast response with apology, missing item and free gift for inconvenience. They also sometimes slip in an extra freebie (eg gloves or socks) as a thank you if you order from time to time.

·
Registered
9 Posts
See the bad experience thread and I'd advise everyone to steer well clear of ontherun.co.uk! I wish I'd come on this forum first and I would have used someone else. Thanks for all the advice.

I'm going to carry on fighting for my £75 back!!

·
Registered
10,185 Posts
calton1954 said:
Used www.startfitness.co.uk many times, good prices, fast delivery. On the one occasion something was missing from the package I emailed, got fast response with apology, missing item and free gift for inconvenience. They also sometimes slip in an extra freebie (eg gloves or socks) as a thank you if you order from time to time.
I've used them once before and they were awful and would definately never use them again. Poor delivery and unhelpful staff when I phoned them. I remember reading another thread about how bad they were - I think it was on RF actually.

·
Registered
664 Posts
Just shows how different everyone's experience can be, as I say I have used startfitness quite a number of times and wouldn't hesitate to use them again.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I ordered running shoes from startfitness.co.uk on 20 June. I haven't received the shoes despite the money being deducted from my bank account.

I sent them an email on 2 July asking what the problem was. I have received no reply.

Hopefully this is some misunderstanding and it will be resolved. If not I'll be sure to let you know.

·
Registered
516 Posts
I've used them once before and they were awful and would definately never use them again. Poor delivery and unhelpful staff when I phoned them. I remember reading another thread about how bad they were - I think it was on RF actually.
I used Start Fitness once too. They whipped the money out of my bank account quick enough but when I called them a week later to find out where my stuff was they told me they'd fortgotten my order and they would dispatch it the next day. Didn't use them again.

·
Registered
466 Posts
I have used Wiggle a couple of times and they have been pretty speedy on both occasions. I would definetly recommend them.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts