Runners Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Whenever I finish my run, around 5 minutes later my left knee will get extremely sore, almost like a dull ache. Then throughout the day it will increase into a sharp, pulsating pain whenever I put weight on it or stretch my leg a certain way.

the pain is on the front of my knee towards the bottom half. It feels like it’s coming from behind my knee more than anything. When I bend my leg my knee often clicks, not sure if that is anything to do with it

when I am running I feel no pain with it, it’s always after I have finished running. I have tried ice baths after my run to see if that helps and unfortunately it makes no difference.

anyone have any idea what it could be and how it could be treated to get me back on the road ASAP

I am hoping to get a doctor to check it out but with all this going on it’s rather difficult to get a doctor to see you unless it’s an urgent issue.

thanks all

·
Registered
958 Posts
When I had knee problems I bit the bullet and had a gait analysis done and got some different trainers. I didn't have any knee problems after that (when I was running of course). Don't know if that did the trick, but it was a coincidence...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts