Runners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Cant find out what the exact mucle group is but to explain , Its on my upper thigh just right below my backside and right in the middle . I have the correct shoes and have tried resting for a week but it just keeps returning. Is getting very frustruting . Every time I build up my milage it returns .:(

was thinking of getting a brace but even that wouldnt quite cover it . Its in an awkward position .

Any advice would be greatly appreciated .Cheers

·
Premium Member
13,089 Posts
I've suffered with the same thing... and I too couldn't tell you what muscle it was... I don't think it was the piriformis for me it felt like either the top of the hamsting or around the adductor magnus shown in the pic below...

I just get the impression that my muscles in that area are perhaps a little weak or under-conditioned... any idea of stretches/strengthening exercises for the area anyone?

·
Registered
133 Posts
I have just pulled my quadricep getting out of the car!!! I was hoping it was just in spasm but after 24 hours I really think its pulled.

Have just been looking around for execises to do to get back to strength and found this site Quadriceps Pull or Tear

1 - 4 of 4 Posts