Runners Forum banner

5561 - 5572 of 5572 Posts

·
Registered
3,232 Posts
But the same could be said about speed cameras, in fact almost anything that is designed to reduce the number of people speeding!

Oh, I like speed bumps too especially the ones that damage the bottom of lowered cars. :-D
Happily , we dont have any operational speed cameras in Swindon !

·
Registered
1,709 Posts
Lack of speed bumps ????? You mean you like them them ????? They are TOTALLY pointless and just encourage speeding between them :mad:
Hmm well anything that stops people speeding in certain areas, they always put them in places that don't need them, like some cul-de-sac where pensioners live, when they actually need to be in city centres..or maybe chicanes, I just hate people who drive too fast.

·
Registered
4,777 Posts
But the same could be said about speed cameras, in fact almost anything that is designed to reduce the number of people speeding!

Oh, I like speed bumps too especially the ones that damage the bottom of lowered cars. :-D
I used to know someone who'd whinge because the speed bumps damaged his car. Well, if he wasn't speeding he wouldn't have that issue.:rolleyes: I do wonder how on earth he even managed to get a driving licence. I've got into cars of people who have just passed their tests - their driving is much better.

On the subject of drivers - people who don't indicate.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Race results not being posted the same day as the race!!!

·
Registered
4,777 Posts
I wonder how you lot managed before the internet! (too young to remember that)

The obsession with labelling children with conditions just because they're different.

·
Registered
3,232 Posts
I hate it when you E-mail a company from their website and they promise to get back kn 24-48 hrs then never get back to you ! I recently did this with Halfords over a possible purchase that would be over £1000 , obviously they dont want my business !

·
Registered
388 Posts
I hate when delivery companies just decide to leave a package with your neighbours without your permission. I had timed the delivery for this week when I'm off work, but he delivered to my neighbour yesterday when I was away. Now my neighbour is out for work! ARGH!

·
Registered
993 Posts
Hahaha I wish they would leave it with my neighbours rather than taking it to a town 10 minutes drive away where I can't easily pick it up because I have no car and there are no buses except when I'm at work :)

·
Registered
388 Posts
Hahaha I wish they would leave it with my neighbours rather than taking it to a town 10 minutes drive away where I can't easily pick it up because I have no car and there are no buses except when I'm at work :)
Well I tried all day, but my neighbour won't respond to repeated knocks on the door, and he's come in and out several times, so I hope your neighbours are better than mine! Amazon have given me a full refund.

If it fits in a backpack I usually run out to the depot for a nice 10 mile run, so that's a faster solution for me. I wasted my whole day over this. :mad:

5561 - 5572 of 5572 Posts