Runners Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone advise why my picture will not upload onto my profile, i have tried and it keeps on failing. It is a jpeg and it is 3.71 kb the dimensions are 90 x 90. Is it to do with the size, and if so how do I adjust it?

·
Registered
53 Posts
Hi Karen

I know from other forums that I'm a member of that when uploading images there needs to be no spaces in the image title/name

eg: dean photo.jpg
should be deanphoto.jpg

Not sure if this is your problem though.

Are you getting an error message on upload?

Dean

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Dean, thanks for your reply. My picture name is me so no spaces there, when i go into my profile it is showing as my profile picture but does not seem to be showing on the site. When I try to upload it it just says that it has failed. Karen

·
Registered
3,059 Posts
Karen Edmunds said:
Can anyone advise why my picture will not upload onto my profile, i have tried and it keeps on failing. It is a jpeg and it is 3.71 kb the dimensions are 90 x 90. Is it to do with the size, and if so how do I adjust it?
Er, sorry. :embarrassed: I've just looked in your public profile and your picture appears to be there!:cool:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.