Runners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone advise why my picture will not upload onto my profile, i have tried and it keeps on failing. It is a jpeg and it is 3.71 kb the dimensions are 90 x 90. Is it to do with the size, and if so how do I adjust it?

·
Registered
53 Posts
Hi Karen

I know from other forums that I'm a member of that when uploading images there needs to be no spaces in the image title/name

eg: dean photo.jpg
should be deanphoto.jpg

Not sure if this is your problem though.

Are you getting an error message on upload?

Dean

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Dean, thanks for your reply. My picture name is me so no spaces there, when i go into my profile it is showing as my profile picture but does not seem to be showing on the site. When I try to upload it it just says that it has failed. Karen

·
Registered
3,059 Posts
Karen Edmunds said:
Can anyone advise why my picture will not upload onto my profile, i have tried and it keeps on failing. It is a jpeg and it is 3.71 kb the dimensions are 90 x 90. Is it to do with the size, and if so how do I adjust it?
Er, sorry. :embarrassed: I've just looked in your public profile and your picture appears to be there!:cool:

·
Registered
53 Posts
If you want your picture on your posts then you need to add one as an Avatar in the control panel.

Note: The maximum size of your avatar image should be 80 by 80 pixels or 19.5 KB (whichever is smaller).

Dean

·
Premium Member
620 Posts
Yup there are two types of images... avatars and profile pics. Avatars are like the fish and chips on my post and profile pictures appear on your profile page.

You can set your avatar by clicking 'edit avatar' in your user control panel

1 - 9 of 9 Posts