Registered
20,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Off for a pizza after tonight's 5m race.....nice and healthy :rolleyes:

What is your favourite pizza topping? :d

·
Registered
4,962 Posts
I only eat traditional thin crust pizza made in a wood fired oven and topped only with fresh tomato, mozarella and basil leaves. Sometimes I will push the boat out and have some black olives too.

·
Registered
943 Posts
I'm new to pizza - hated it until recently! Saying that, I've just ordered one but I haven't been out for a run :embarrassed:

Thin crust, veg and chicken.

·
Registered
6,493 Posts
Tsk...Nat, you're only allowed pizza if you've been for a run ;)

Loads of veges, olives, and stuff on mine :rolleyes:

·
Registered
835 Posts
Trinity said:
Tsk...Nat, you're only allowed pizza if you've been for a run ;)

Loads of veges, olives, and stuff on mine :rolleyes:
I have the same theory when it comes to ordering a decent curry. I have to of earned it! ...pity I dont have the same standards when it comes to red wine. :embarrassed:

·
Registered
6,493 Posts
scr8pe said:
I have the same theory when it comes to ordering a decent curry. I have to of earned it! ...pity I dont have the same standards when it comes to red wine. :embarrassed:
wine... that's fruit innit, so you can have 5 a day :rolleyes:

·
Registered
835 Posts
Trinity said:
wine... that's fruit innit, so you can have 5 a day :rolleyes:
ummm.. not sure that OH will agree with that, but I'll try the line.... but maybe not tonight (see the manu v chelsea thread) :(

·
Registered
943 Posts
Well, I DID cycle home from work! And I don't drink so I think that gives me some leway! :d

·
Premium Member
6,618 Posts
Pizza toppings....as many as I can put on it :) Normally a meaty selection with some olives and peppers, oh and lots of cheese!

Hmmmmm,,,, Pizzzzaaaaaa........ *drool* might need to have one after the race on Sunday :d

O.

·
Registered
4,962 Posts
It seems I'm the only traditionalist when it comes to Pizza. You people are Phillistines. Chciken tikka on a pizza is just wrong on so many levels :p

·
Premium Member
6,618 Posts
If I make my own pizza I tend to keep it simple, cheese tomoto and some black pepper but if I am buying a pizza, I go for as much on top as possible.....a bit like my ladies lol

O.

·
Registered
143 Posts
JBBury said:
It seems I'm the only traditionalist when it comes to Pizza. You people are Phillistines. Chciken tikka on a pizza is just wrong on so many levels :p
Thats a new one to me...Phillistine. lol

To be honest, there is no pizza or food in the world that should not contain an animal source. Pizzas must by default have either meat, fish or poultry as part of the topping and the same apply to every other dish....including vegetarian ones and those ridiculous vegetable currys! :d

·
Registered
943 Posts
Scarbib_jack said:
To be honest, there is no pizza or food in the world that should not contain an animal source
Here here! (Puddings an exception, obviously!)

·
Registered
20,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Well I had a tasty little Hot n Spicy number...still had to add some chilli flakes though!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts