Runners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
16,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I couldn't resist... I like puns in general and would like to hear/read your favourite ones.
Yes, yes, for many they are lame and not funny but I've noticed that there are a few of "us" on the Forum ;)
Today is The Day for me so...

May the 4th be with you :p

·
Registered
940 Posts
One of my favourite puns is the made up word - pundemonium - an unrestrained number of puns causing chaos and confusion.

Another of my all time faves was a joke which was around just as the papers started panicking about Y2K and the impending end of the world. It was a bit adult but revolved around the similarity of Y2K and KY jelly, with reference to KitKats thrown in for good measure.

·
Registered
16,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
One of my favourite puns is the made up word - pundemonium - an unrestrained number of puns causing chaos and confusion.

Another of my all time faves was a joke which was around just as the papers started panicking about Y2K and the impending end of the world. It was a bit adult but revolved around the similarity of Y2K and KY jelly, with reference to KitKats thrown in for good measure.
:D I've just found the Y2K/KY jelly joke online... :embarrassed: :lol:

·
Registered
8,851 Posts
i've got one but its a bit cheeky and i'm not really sure if its a pun by definition :d

its a bit too cheeky i think ????

its not all that funny :d

·
Registered
8,851 Posts
Spill the beans, Bear
i'm not sure if its that funny actually ....or allowed ....or even a pun by definition :d

its not worth it honest :lol:

its not that funny :d

a guy walks into a psychiatrists office wearing only cling film shorts

the psychiatrist says ''i can see your nuts ''

:lol:

sorry :embarrassed:

told you :p

·
Registered
16,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i'm not sure if its that funny actually ....or allowed ....or even a pun by definition :d

its not worth it honest :lol:

its not that funny :d

a guy walks into a psychiatrists office wearing only cling film shorts

the psychiatrist says ''i can see your nuts ''

sorry :embarrassed:

told you

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
A girl walked into a bar and asked for a double entendre...so the barman gave her one. :lol:

·
Registered
16,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
:lol::lol::lol:

·
Banned
1,580 Posts
Ok, perhaps I should tell you a pun I know about butter.....actually no, you might spread it

Deary me!!! That one wasn't even that funny when I was about 6 or 7!

·
Registered
16,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Ok, perhaps I should tell you a pun I know about butter.....actually no, you might spread it

Deary me!!! That one wasn't even that funny when I was about 6 or 7!

:embarrassed::embarrassed:

Oh well... :lol::lol:

·
Banned
1,580 Posts
The comedian Tim Vine had a live show called Punslinger, which is a pun in itself!

....and by the way, I actually put Tim Key before realising my mistake....you could say that I unlocked the correct name!

·
Registered
3,815 Posts
Apart from some cow puns that have been repeated here more than once I can't really come up with anything that's not in Dutch at the moment. Maybe on a more suitable time of the day!

1 - 20 of 43 Posts