·
Registered
20,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How easily can you talk yourself out of going for a run?:d

·
Registered
3,495 Posts
I feel the guilt if I talk myself out of it... but if someone else talks me out of it, what can I do eh??

I`ll go with that one Richard...........

·
Registered
20,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That's why it's so handy having Steph around!!

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
I dont really talk myself out of it that much, i feel guilty otherwise... but i do delay the run... does that count. :p

·
Registered
20,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Delaying run doesn't count...you still run after all.

·
Registered
3,447 Posts
At the moment - I feel like I could do that soooo often - but it kind of defeats the object, but once the half marathons are out the way, I can make excuses galore!!! :) Can't wait - choccy and wine evenings, just as it gets dark too!!

·
Registered
20,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
...its raining...don't want to step out.....

.........but I'm going to!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Only been running for a couple of weeks, so its all new and exciting at the moment - I leap out of bed at 6am, dive into my running gear and prance out of the house, raining or not!

I'm sure this will change fairly quickly though :)

·
Banned
5,585 Posts
Cheers Sammy, bit close to bedtime now though.

Got a long walk with the dogs planned tomorrow see how that goes first!

·
Registered
835 Posts
How easily can you talk yourself out of going for a run?:d
Blimey that a tough question! I'd like to say it doesn't happen, but I know it does and I always find some weak excuse to justify it, like 'I my not get back in time to help with....'

·
Banned
5,585 Posts
Blimey that a tough question! I'd like to say it doesn't happen, but I know it does and I always find some weak excuse to justify it, like 'I my not get back in time to help with....'
Sounds to me Scr8pe that you need to have RS move in he sounds like quite the domestic goddess. Then you will have plenty of time to run.

·
Registered
9,640 Posts
The guilt is immense if I don't go out for my scheduled run, what I might do though is knock a mile off :d

·
Registered
20,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Good idea that TT...go out with the intention of just going round the block...and you'll probably end up doing your normal run.
It's always better once one actually gets out after all.

·
Premium Member
13,089 Posts
Have to admit I was very tempted to turn around and go home whilst driving to teh club last night... on a dual carriageway with wipers going hell-for-leather, and I could barely see a thing!

Thankfully the rain stopped after a couple of miles :)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts