Runners Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
20,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've not posed a question for a while so here goes......

How do I fill all those hours that I spent training for FLM now the race has been run?:confused:

·
Registered
2,437 Posts
Embark on a project similar to mine, build yourself an Arcade from yesteryear :d

MAME Emulation - the kids love it.

·
Registered
3,495 Posts
Granty said:
Embark on a project similar to mine, build yourself an Arcade from yesteryear :d

MAME Emulation - the kids love it.
That sounds like a great idea..............(Does anybody know what Granty`s on about)

Or you could just go down the pub. You deserve it...........

·
Registered
2,437 Posts
Have you actually got a jukebox Steve ?? - always wanted one of those, might have to think about adding that to the wish list.

·
Registered
20,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Granty said:
Have you actually got a jukebox Steve ?? - always wanted one of those, might have to think about adding that to the wish list.
I do indeed...I'm onto my 3rd one now! Proper sound a mechanical 1958 jukey...can't beat it!

I do also have a 100 CD jukebox so I'm not completely old hat!

·
Registered
9,640 Posts
chill out and enjoy the summer :d

Do you plan to do the FLM next year?

·
Registered
3,495 Posts
runnerman1971 said:
Got inspired watching on sunday, so I've entered a marathon in September. It'll give me something to do for the summer.
What one have you entered Runnerman?

·
Registered
20,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
twinkle toes said:
chill out and enjoy the summer :d

Do you plan to do the FLM next year?
Well chilling out will involve a couple of races..a 10k and a 5k...both club champs.... so I'll have to get my shoes on again ina bit!

No. However there is a club champs marathon in March/April next year....Bungay, which is undulating so quite hard I'm told and SWMBO and I are planning to do the Swiss Alpine Marathon in July. Also, if it gets arranged, we plan to have a club awayday to do the Medoc Marathon in September.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts