Runners Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is anyone thinking of running the race for life in Luton? Or has anyone run it in Luton before?

Would be good to speak to someone who can tell me a little about the run.

Also would anyone would like to run it with me..? bearing in mind, i'm still rather new to this running malarkey... :)

·
Registered
20,654 Posts
Of course most people don't know about Kylie who, I'm sure, lights up the place!!

One of my best "girlfriends" at school was a Luton Town fan...still is and has been a season ticket holder for years.....she'll be recaptured soon!

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Steve said:
Don't most people want to run OUT of Luton?!!
Actually very true Steve!! I have to admit as well that I'm not originally from Luton I moved here about 3 years ago when I bought a house with my boyfriend. He's a mummy's boy (apparently like most men)! so he didn't want to live too far away from her!!!

I'd like to think I light the place up a bit though!!! :d

·
Registered
20,654 Posts
Kylie said:
He's a mummy's boy (apparently like most men)! so he didn't want to live too far away from her!!!

I'd like to think I light the place up a bit though!!! :d
Does she still do his washing?!:rolleyes:

I have heard the rumours.....;)

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Haha! She did try! She wanted to take the ironing a couple of weeks ago too but I put a stop to that one straight away!

I dread to think what it'll be like when we have kids...

·
Registered
20,654 Posts
I see Mick Newell's (LTFC manager) been given the Spanish Archer today....so he can escape the delights of the town now!

If you want some ironing Kylie.....

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeah I know, I can't believe it. Just when we're about to be relegated too. I have to say, his timing is impeccable!! :(

Do I want some ironing?! Does your mum not do your for you then Steve? ;)

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Oh my god, I've just found out he was sacked!! What the hell?! So lets look at this in depth; Since the board have turned up they've got rid of our 5 best players, not replaced them, have kept the £9m from their sales, have got no further in getting a new ground and have just sacked the manager. I'd say a job well done!

Not that i'm bitter about it or anything...

·
Registered
20,654 Posts
Kylie said:
Oh my god, I've just found out he was sacked!! What the hell?! So lets look at this in depth; Since the board have turned up they've got rid of our 5 best players, not replaced them, have kept the £9m from their sales, have got no further in getting a new ground and have just sacked the manager. I'd say a job well done!

Not that i'm bitter about it or anything...
So you're an avid fan then! Well I guess someone has to be!!

That's the way it goes....get rid of players that can do the job, don't replace then adequately, fritter the money away lord knows where...well, into the directors' pockets in fact.... and then blame the manager!

As a Hammer I used to like going to LTFC games...back in the Ricky Hill days...before your time Kylie!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts