Votes: 3 60.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Raw Africa Namibia ultra marathon is part of a set of ultra marathons that are taking place all over the world. This is the world’s biggest Extreme Race series exclusively limited to only 100 runners per event who will get to test their physical and mental limits while experiencing some of the worlds most breath taking scenery.

RAW Africa is the longest and toughest race in Namibia. The sand dunes of the Sossusvlei are often referred to as the highest in the world; some are 300 meters in height and are surely one of the most spectacular sights in Namibia. Heat, height and sand combine to make this a truly exceptional challenge in the most spectacular of surroundings.

With RAW Africa Namibia we are only allowing 100 challengers to experience 250kms of RAW African reality over 6 days carrying all the food and supplies needed to survive across a breathtaking but challenging terrain.

Namibia Tourism is the official partner and will be taking an active role with the organization and support of the race.

For more information regarding the event please contact
enid.matthews(at)ambitionevents.com

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you. I will be making one of the biggest contributions to the race as I am the organiser of this event. So I take it I will see you there? We already have 15 runners and registration only opened Monday.

·
Registered
2,128 Posts
where are you based MG ?

how will this compare with this year's debacle ?
(obviously i expect the organisation will be exceptional.... but route & format wise ?)

not sure i dare ask the price however.

·
Registered
4,962 Posts
That kind of run is way out of my league. I value my body and my life too much to put myself through that. But it does look interesting :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts