Runners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking to get a running watch to use with strava. My work has created a work running strava group so looking to get into that. Always been a good little runner but never used strava.

I'm just looking for a watch with GPS and tells me my speed and distance while running. Not really bothered in other features as long as it can be used with strava. I'd rather leave my phone at home while I run.

Can anyone recommend me any watches

·
Registered
3,823 Posts
I used to use a Garmin Forerunner 10. They're not particularly expensive and just have basic functionality. Battery life is only about 4 and a half hours though. I now use a Garmin Forerunner 310XT, which is a terrible piece of kit which I definitely don't recommend.

·
4,265 Posts
Garmin 10 as suggested above good bang per buck. it will give you all the basic functions at a good price. I have in the past used a garmin 205, 305 and 310XT and currently use a 235.
The only stuff I would not recommend is TomTom, I had one and it broke within 3 months. Personally I do like the 310XT and may get a secondhand one in the near future.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the replies so far. Will definitely look into the Garmin 10. I was initially looking into the Fitbit Charge 3. Anyone have any experience with this?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts