Runners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A little Thursday teaser, suffering this week with heavy cold (more head than chest) and on Sunday I's scheduled for a 14 mile run. Longest I've ever run and I'm really looking forward and will be gutted if I don't make it. As long as it stays off the chest ....... would you ?

·
Administrator
13,089 Posts
I'd do it! Worst case scenario, you're either feeling like death on Sunday and the thought of going downstairs seems like 14 miles, in which case you stay in bed. Or you feel pretty rough and cut your run back a bit...

·
Registered
2,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Trinity said:
nope

but you knew I'd say that anyway...
Aye - I did indeed :d , perhaps if I got a pair of those fine 'enhancing' trousers off ebay to take my mind of the cold ? ;)

·
Registered
3,059 Posts
Granty said:
Aye - I did indeed :d , perhaps if I got a pair of those fine 'enhancing' trousers off ebay to take my mind of the cold ? ;)
... And everybody else's mind off the cold, as well!
It may also give the local constabulary something to do, I suppose...;)

·
Registered
2,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
twinkle toes said:
Granty are you just trying to stir up trouble?????????

;)
Me :rolleyes: - never !

I think the sun might be out on Saturday, I could always just say I was in costume for the main event. :d

·
Registered
2,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Went this morning instead, and glad to report that I felt great after a mile or so, the furthest I've ever run as well so I'm feeling chuffed tonight.

·
Registered
3,059 Posts
Granty said:
Went this morning instead, and glad to report that I felt great after a mile or so, the furthest I've ever run as well so I'm feeling chuffed tonight.
You mean you ran whilst suffering from a cold:eek:
... And you're NOT dead?! View attachment 98
Haven't we been led to believe that doing such things is tantamount to suicide? :rolleyes: (...tee hee...)

Well done, Granty. Fine achievement. View attachment 99

·
Registered
707 Posts
richardsimkiss said:
Morning wood eh?? I wouldn't worry mate... I get it all the time
pedestrian said:
I actually resisted the urge to take that line of response, Richard... maybe I knew that someone else would do it for me? :p

Are you people all sexually frustrated or something?!?!?

:p :rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts